Naked Silky Smooth Starflower Body Wash

When I received this in the post I was very intrieged as I haven't used any Naked products before but have heard lots about them.




The intial thing I do when I get a new body product is smell it, I don't like using a product that I don't like the smell of because I really won't enjoy using it at all. Theres no risk of that with this product, its a very soft floral smell and it really reminds me of a hand product that I used to use when I did Beauty Therapy. Its not an overbearing smell and it is a delight to use.


When applying it to the skin, I like to use a body puff as it lathers up a beautiful fluff of product. Its quite a thin consistency which I like, it works into your skin really lightly.


Its called Soft Touch for a reason. Instantly your skin feels very, very soft and freshly cleansed. It contains alot of GLA which is an essential fatty acid which improves the skin's protective barrier and helps to combat the signs of aging.
I really like this product and recommend that you try it out. It retails at £3.99 for a 250ml which is FAB, and is available here.




I really like the whole concept of Naked products, there very natural and it seems to me as if they are a really honest company.
When I was looking at the packaging which is a really quite simple, I noticed "97% Natural" and thought hmm. After a little bit of research into what the further 3% contains I read that:


"The remaining 3% is made up of things like the preservative system (stops the product going bad after opening ) plus things like emulsifying agents which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating ( we don’t like divorce ). However some of our products are actually 99.5% natural as they didn’t need as much help to behave."


I really like the way that you know exactly what you are putting on your skin.


The company seem really willing to tell there customers everything. When looking on there website I read there Values and something that I really liked was there down to earth approach honesty.


"The appearance of these bottles is slightly flawed – they have a greenish/brown tinge and the odd black fleck and may look poor quality. The truth is quite contrary as recycled materials are a more expensive option and great time and care is taken in sourcing them. We haven’t passed on the cost to you though, as Naked has never increased its retail price since launch in 2005.

We do believe that, with beauty, it’s what’s inside that counts and our fabulous lotions and potions look and smell as good, if not better, than they ever did."
This explains the simple packaging that I touched on.


I know that I certainly will be purchasing more from this company because I really feel as if I can trust them.


-They literally seem to have removed all the bad things from products and put in place good things.
-They only use ingredients from sustainable sources.
-They "don’t believe in testing on Bambi, Lassie, Skippy or any other animal – not any of our ingredients"
-Although some of there products use animal-by products (milk, honey and beeswax etc) these products state that they are not suitable for vegans.
-They are suitable for Vegetarians.


"We are 97% natural, but 100% transparent. We're honest about everything we do- no covering up here"


I really urge you to have a little look on there website (http://www.blogger.com/www.nakedbodycare.co.uk) its really interesting and they have a fabulous range of products.
xx