New Look Real People Campaign

New Look to me just keeps on getting better and better.
I've mentioned it a few times recently and felt for a couple of reasons it deserved its own post.


I really feel that it has quickly gone from a High Street store that I used to shop in throughout my teenage years and would have only shopped in occasionally to somewhere I visit alot.


I know that they have always sold fantastic shoes at amazing prices and so maybe I was just oblivious to the fashion before but there clothing has to me, become amazing.
There so quick with trends and I have found myself looking in there for dupes of higher end fashions and on trend fashions more and more.
There accessories are also especially fantastic. I'm loving there wired headbands and bikinis at the moment. I can't wait until the full range hit stores for Summer.
There prices are so reasonable and on top of that they run some really fantastic offers.


I know I'm not alone here as I'm seeing so much more of New Look posted throughout so many blogs.


We all know that I'm a sucker for Topshop but I really think New Look are upping there game!
I recently picked up a few Blouses, Peter Pan Collar pieces and Oversized tees, that I know Topshop and other more expensive High Street stores have such similar items to that cost alot more.


I do however find that I find more beauts on there website (click here) than I do instore, but that might just be because my local store is quite small.


Whilst browsing there Facebook page I came across there new campaign. Similar to what some companies have already done but fantastic nevertheless.


Its there Real People campaign. There using "Real People" as apposed to Models for there Mens, Womens, Inspire, Tall, Maternity, Kids and Teen ranges.
I think this is so refreshing.


It will be so refreshing to go into a store and see "real people" advertising the clothes- there customers modelling there ranges.


I know for New Look this is very exciting and unique but I do wish that more stores would work more campaigns like this.


Theres more information about this on there Facebook Page and here on there YouTube channel.


Happy shopping!
xx