Butter Toast on the Big Screen.

Hey there! I have some great/surreal news!
It was recently brought to our attention, that a vintage suit purchase from our old shop [[Billie Goat Vintage]] is worn by Dakota Johnson in a new (not yet released) independent motion picture entitled, "Theo". The news was sooo exciting!! I'm still kind of in shock.

This is an image of the suit purchased from our BGV Etsy shop:


And....dun da da dun!

The trailer for Theo: (The suit is shown at 1:07, 2:27-2:28, 2:52-2:53. Yes I realize that's only 5 seconds of glory. But how cool!!)



I can't wait until it comes out, it looks pretty funny! Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding out more information about it,  I think because it may still be in production, or post editing, or what have you. I'm going to keep an eye on it, and share later!

Anywho, that's my awesome news for the day. I hope your Monday is treating you well!
xo. Traci