Barry M- Peach Melba Nail Paint

This morning was truely a little bit fabulous for two reasons.
Firstly, I finally got my hands on Barry M- 110 Peach Melba and secondly, its the 1st June which for me definitely signifies the beginning of Summer!

I have wanted Peach Melba for absolutely ages but no counters I have been to have had it, but fortunately the lovely Ray had one in her blog sale, yay! She posted it out to me so quickly and it arrived in the cutest little bag which further added to my excitement.



I've heard mixed reviews over Peach Melba but I personally am well and truely in love.
The colours definatley "me" and I am looking forward to wearing it throughout the Summer months.

The consistency isn't really very nice- its quite runny and I find it takes quite a while to dry and even then not very perfect, but with the perfect topcoat I think it will be dreamy.
I've only had it on for a day, but so far I haven't had any chips so fingers crossed!


Whilst I was in the Barry M spirit of things, I applied my Barry M Lip Paint in 147 Peachy Pink and I dont think I could have got a better nail and lip combination. I will definitely be pairing the two of these up together more and more as the Summer goes on..


I hope your all really well xx