Urban Decay Naked Palette

How excited was I when I saw that we had started stocking this in Duty Free at work? Very excited!

I've been eyeing it up for a while now, but as I'm sure you know- I'm not really an eye make up girl. I don't think it works 0n me very well and to be honest I'm just not very good at it.


I definitely need to have a little play and teach myself and thought what better way to do so, than with the Naked palette.


The Naked palette has been a huge sucess and is forever being raved about by beauty bloggers.
Its packed with 12 neutral shades which are just divine.
It comes in the nicest little casing with a little Primer Potion and an Urban Decay eyeshadow brush, I cannot wait to get started with using this.
I definitely think I already have my favourite shades but I will include them in a full review post with swatches very soon!


Have you got the Naked Palette? What are your favourite shades?
I would love to see looks you have created using it if you would like to link your photos/posts in the comments below.

I know that this is available in House of Fraser and Debenhams priced at £32.

xx