NIP+FAB Frown Fix

Hi dolls,
So a while ago, I did a GIVE ME BOTOX post. I was in utter need of a Frown Fix and a Frown Fix is just what I got, or what I thought I had got at least.

Introducing.. Nip + Fabs Frown Fix..


I have had my eye on this product for a while, since I saw Joey Essex from The Only Way is Essex lauching it in Boots.
I looked into as the name of the product was just what I was looking for and the write ups seemed amazing.
It is constantly sold out online and in Boots, on the launch had thousands queuing up for it and has been described as a "miracle" as it has been 'clinically proven' to reduce lines and wrinkles up to 50 percent- a natural alternative to Botox. Okay, so this all sounded amazing to me and I was totally lured in and being the beauty excited girl that I am- I had to get my hands on one of these.
I'm sorry but I must be doing something wrong because this is not working for me.

"Wrinkles and expression lines will be no more with this revolutionary instant line filler!" - Instant? Theres nothing instant happening to my lines, infact theres nothing happening to them at all.

"The concentrated formula plumps + smoothes the appearance of expression lines, fine lines + wrinkles; hydrating + moisturising skin to leave your face smooth + instantly younger."- Again, instantly younger- not at all. Plumps + Smoothes? Sorry this isn't happening either.

"amino acids smooth + minimise the look of expression lines
purslane extract
hydrates + diminishes the appearance of wrinkles
centella extract
fine lines appear visibly reduced"- Nip + Fabs website.


I may seem like a little bit of a hater here, but I am so disapointed. I'm hoping that I just have a faulty tube or something. I may send them a little email to ask if I am using this correctly and whether my expectations of the product are wrong.
I think I possibly read into the hype of this "must have product" a bit too much and maybe had too high expectations but its so annoying when you literally notice nothing from a product.

Directions

  • Twist tube until product comes out on first use.
  • Brush directly onto clean skin to target expression lines around eyes, forehead and mouth.
  • Use sparingly for prolonged use.
  • Apply before moisturising for best results.
  • Can be applied morning and/or evening if desired.
I have been doing exactly this a yes, only for just over a week or so but still.. in the product name it says "Instant Line Filler" and this isn't true for me.

I really wanted to try some more of there products like the Bust and Tummy Fix, but now I'm not too sure.

The product comes in a 4ml tube and has a very "YSL Touche Eclat" function to it with the twist it until the product comes out of the brush.
The product is quite a thin consistency and smells very clean and fresh.

I managed to get one in my local Boots after lots of attempts.

If you want to join the queue and try this for yourself, it retails at £10.25 and you can get it from Boots or Nip and Fabs website here

I am going to keep on using this product and I genuinely hope that I will be back with an eat my words post telling you how great the results are.

I'm sorry if this is all a little bit hateful, but I did just want to be 100% honest.

Have you tried Frown Fix or any other Nip+Fab product and what do you think? I'd love to hear!

xx