Summer Bracelets

If I could only have one accessory for every day wear, without a doubt I would choose a little bracelet each and every time.
I'm completely in love with little leather band bracelets and string friendship style "holiday" bracelets. I look forward to buying them on holiday and I buy them wherever I go. Obsessed much.

Today in Miss Selfridge I picked up these little beauts that I've been eyeing up. They was half price at £4.25. Amazing and I love them.

Here are a few from my collection of pretty Summer ones. I live in simple brown/khaki leathery or string ones, there constantly on my wrists but there not really pretty enough to blog about.



The plain Pink one in the middle was from Kate who has an online shop Dollybowbow, on making this post I realise the Polly Pockets have come off and are lost- I'm pretty heart broken about this! :(

I hope your all well and spoiling your dads/grandads/god fathers with love this Fathers Day.

xx