A little update on my locks...

Hey ladies,
I've spent tonight sprucing up my blog a little bit. I like to change things every now and again, I get fed up of seeing the same thing and I'm pretty sure you probably do too.


There was a couple of photos on my phone from my boyfriends graduation last week that I've just looked at and I'm so shocked by them- the length and colour of my hair seems to have drastically changed over the past week or so and I think I like it. I felt I just had to share this with you.
These probably aren't the best photos to show- I do look slightly as if I have been dragged through a hedge but never mind..
I would love to put the colour change down to the sun, but lets face it there hasn't been any so I'm putting it down to John Freidas Go Blonder spray, I haven't used it in a while as I have been in Manchester and I took minimal products but I think it kind of lurks around in your locks for a while as it doesn't seem to stop working- slightly worrying.
I only tend to use this on the ends of my hair, but I think where I then comb my hair through whilst blowdrying it- it seems to spread a little all over the place!
In terms of the length, I am due a serious hair cut, but I think I'm going to put it off for a couple more weeks until I completely decide what I want to do with it.




Cue the eye closed shot..


I hope your all fabulous xxx