Project : decorating my bedroom...

Hello my dolls,
Yesterday my mum and I were a little bored, so we decided to change my room a little bit- and by change my room I mean why not rip the wallpaper down and start over?
I had the previous look (Black and White Damask) for just under two years and I think it's important to change things up a little.
I have wanted my room to be a little lighter for a while now too, I have found myself feeling a little grumpy in my room and put it down to the colour scheme I had, so I've gone for something a lot more clean and fresh looking.
I'm going for Shabby Chic, I love all shabby chic bits and pieces and would love to incorporate them in my bedrooms new look.
I would love if you could share any websites or blogs I could go to get such things and also for a little bit of inspiration..


I hope your all well. I'm covered in paint!
xx