My New Bedroom

Hello dolls,
Four days on my room is complete- well pretty much. I'm still waiting for final touches, a bed and a pair of curtains but other than that it's all cosy!
Thank you all so much for your recommendations in the previous post- I managed to get lots of sweet little things for my room and I will share them with you as soon as they arrive.
Sorry these are night time photos- I have literally just finished it and wanted to share it with you all..


Without further ado.....


















[Paint- B&Q colours Matt Picket Fence, White Spray- Plasti-Kote Matt White, Fairy Lights- old christmas lights, Duvet- Ikea, Wire Frame- old but repainted- from a little gift shop- available on eBay, Mannequin- old from Next, Mirror- old from Matalan, Canvas- Tea towel from Wilkinsons]


I decorated on an absolute budget, I didn't want to spend a fortune so I did a lot of little arty crafty DIY projects, restoring old things with a spray of paint which made it lot's more fun.


I hope your all fabulous xxx