BARE FACED- The face behind the make up

Hello my loves,
This post is a pretty big deal to me for me. Quite simply because I do not go anywhere without my make up, I just don't. I'm not happy like it and if I do then you can guarantee my confidence will be at a major low.
But I have decided to share my utter bare face with you all because
1. I have decided that I should really just try to embrace my make up free face sometimes- especially when I'm going away to Thailand and don't intend on taking much at all
2. I have so many comments about my skin looking "flawless" but don't be fooled- it's pretty much good lighting and a caking of Studio Fix Fluid
and finally
3. I feel like every "FOTD" on my blog would be a lie if I didn't post what I look like before because lets face it- I really don't look anything like them underneath the masses of product.
I don't have bad skin at all, I don't really get spots but I have an uneven complexion, huge bags and annoying blemishes all over the place and I hate it. We all have our insecurities and this is me trying to tackle mine.
Introducing my face and my "Facebook face"..
This is my face just before getting ready today, taken on Photobooth- not the best quality but that's not what I'm going for here.
Just a fake tanned face pre concealer, foundation, bronzer and mascara.
Plain.

This is me with my face on and camera flash on.
Like a different person right?
This post really is a big deal to me- I feel like I'm taking my mask off to the world. Okay, pretty dramatic but really, half of the people that actually know me would have never even seen me bare faced so please be kind.
x