Bikini Collection

Hello my lovely rays of sunshine,
This morning I was sorting one part of my wardrobe which is a huge mission and came across one of the bags of bikini's that I have that need sorting out for Thailand.
I have a bit of an obsession for Bikinis and I have no idea why, it's not as if its ever sunny here in the UK- anyway I'm currently at 26.. I am absolutely dreading deciding which ones to take away with me.
These are 14 of the ones I seem to pick out the most.

They aren't all brand new..a few have been in my collection for a year or so, but I've only worn them like once, which is a bit naughty and probably a waste of money.
My obsession continues and theres a cheeky couple I have my eye on at the moment from Beachy Bunny Swimwear.. a little pricey so if I do decide to ever buy from there- It will be an absolute treat.
I hope you're all super xx
Ps. Don't forget about my giveaway! It's super easy and you could win a MAC lippy of your choice.