Back to the dark side

I woke up this morning, on a bit of a down day with my hair. So I decided to take a trip to Superdrug to purchase some hair colour.
I've been trying to get it lighter and lighter for ages, but to be honest- once I got half way, I got a bit bored. It was about 10 different shades and looked a mess.

My hairs going to go lighter whilst I'm on holiday anyway, but for the purpose of condition and shin
e I decided to go darker for a while.

I purchased a semi-permanent Clairol Nice & Easy box dye, which is meant to last about 30 washes. It will probably last about a month and a half for me. I feel like its going to fade very quickly with all the lighter hair underneath.
The colour I chose was Light Ash Brown, which I have used before and costs £4.09.
It's really easy to use and within 15 minutes you have a new colour to your locks.
My mum says you can hardly tell it has been coloured- but I definitely can.
My hair takes me ages to get used to, I imagine it will be a week or so before I start to really enjoy it. I hate 'new hair'- by this I mean freshly washed, cut or coloured hair. I like it a few days old, which I'm told isn't uncommon.


The lipstick I am wearing is my FAMOUS one, in the shade Heather.

xx