Super Saturday.


I was very lucky and managed to get my hands on some tickets to Super Saturday at Clapham Common, which was an event organised to celebrate the Paralympic Games being just 1 year away.
I was absolutely thrilled as you can imagine because I love shows and the fact that some of my fave acts were performing was such a bonus.
I was lucky enough to see The Saturday's- yes, Pixie Lott who you may have seen in the newspapers had a slight Red lipstick fail (it happens to the best of us Pixie), Olly Murs, The Wanted, Will Young, Dappy, Chipmunk, Taio Cruz, Nicola Roberts and the stunning Sugababes.

I need not tell you who was my favourite- okay I will, The Saturdays. How stunning do they look??

I wore a new t shirt that I purchased online from LA- a brand called United Couture that I am absolutely loving. It says "Are you a Barbie doll"- very me.
On my lips I am wearing my MUA Red lippy which I again, received so many compliments on.
On my face and cheeks I am wearing MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC35 and the Chocolate Orange Bourjois Bronzer- I love it. (review to come soon)
On my eyes MAC Zoom Lash and No7 Brown/Black Eyebrow Pencil






I hope you're fabulous
xx