Cath Kidston Nails- the colours I used



Hi Dolls,

I've recently received a few emails asking me what colours I used for my Cath Kidston inspired nails and thought that I would post them just incase anybody else was wondering.

The colours were;
M&S Pink
M&S Blue
Sally Hansen White- French Manicure
Stargazer Neon Green
Barry M Bright Red
Barry M Bright Pink

I didn't use any nail tools when giving my nails this look, I just used the nail varnish brushes extremely carefully with a light hand.
I must admit the finished look appears a lot better/neater/concise from a distance, however I am still pleased with how they came out.
The detail wasn't given much thought or concentration either- it really is just little blobs of colour dotted around in the sort of correct shapes which I saw on many designs around my bedroom.

I haven't tried to recreate this look since, I'm hoping it wasn't just pot luck and that I can do it with ease next time too.

The full post with a couple more pictures can be seen here.
I hope you're okay, I'm just about to dye my hair- wish me luck!

xx