Elegant Touch- Non-chip Classic French

These are the first of the nails that I have tried since being ever so spoilt at the Elegant Touch event and they're going down a little treat. 

I have used Elegant Touch before but usually go for X Short American Bare Classic French, these are Short UV Gel Coated Infinity Simply Bare Classic French and I must say these are so much better than the ones I tried previously. The last ones felt a little flimsy and didn't last as long as they usually do for me- with these, they feel much thicker, they're currently on day five and going strong and chip-free. 

I do prefer the X Short length, but thats just down personal preference and has no impact on the nail itself. I'm going to have a little explore on the "fake" aisle in Boots/Superdrug next time I'm shopping to see if they have these in X Short and I'll be sure to let you know.


Each set of nails comes with a 2ml Pink Nail Glue which you can see pictured above, a nail file/buffer and 24 nails in 10 different sizes (all numbered).

I rushed these a little bit and as you can see the glue work isn't my finest- but the excess Glue just flakes away as the day goes on. 
But for a quick 10 minute nail I am pretty impressed.

They are so easy to use- 
-Select a nail thats closest to the size of your natural nail
-Spread a thin layer of Glue onto your natural nail
-Place false nail onto your natural nail and hold for a few seconds (the box says 5, I hold for a little longer just to be sure)
Voila! Fabulous nails for up to 10 days..

My nails just don't grow so I always wear false nails especially for work and think these ones in particular look really natural. 
A colleague of mine complimented them and really couldn't believe they were "stick on's"- I think she had that perception that so many people seem to have that they're not going to look nice or last- THEY DO! 

They're perfect if you're off on a night out, a weekend away or just want to glam up a little without spending either 1. A fortune or 2. Forever growing your natural ones.


These beauts cost about £6.75 and you can view the ranges and the full stocklist over on the Elegant Touch website here 

xx