My day at Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Live

Hi dolls,

Today I was invited down to Britain and Irelands next top model at the Excel, London.
I went to this event last year but this year little old me went along with a press pass. Yes- press. 
It's days like this when being a blogger really is very surreal. I walked around in a little bit of a daydream I think.

I didn't really know where to start with posting about this event so I have decided to just do one super mix match of photos from the day and then I will do a couple of separate posts with the pictures I'm sure some of you will be interested to see- including Amy Childs collection and Lauren Goodgers Lauren's Way!


As well as seeing a bunch of fabulous bloggers throughout the day- Sophie and I met some amazing people. 
-Adee Phelan who had a pop up salon. He was the kindest man, I used to love him on the salon and more recently on Secret Millionaire so I was thrilled.
-Charlotte from Dirty Sexy Things
-TOWIE Lauren Goodger and Frankie Essex who couldn't have been more lovely (huge post to follow)
-TOWIE Amy Childs and Harry Derbridge
-Charley Speed and Grace Woodward and of course, what the whole day was about- the beautiful models from BINTM. They was stunning, especially Jade!





After watching Amy Childs unveil her collection on the Kiss 100 Catwalk we was treated to some Cupcakes and Cocktails in the VIP Lounge- delicious! We was very spoilt. 


The catwalk show is never a let down and in full BINTM Live style, it was full of a seriously amazing array of performers, dancers and models. The finalists to BINTM strutted there stuff and put on a really good show for us.



The whole exhibition room was full of different brands showcasing there products and selling all sorts of different things. From new collections to beautiful vintage stalls, jewellery to salons and teeth whitening to cupcake stands- they had it all. It was all fantastic, but what obviously caught my attention the most was the make up and the fake tan. There was tons of the stuff! Fashionista, Lauren's Way, St Moriz to name just a few.



I had a really fabulous day and really recommend you to pop to the event over the weekend if you have the chance. 

I hope you're all well and that I haven't bored you with this photo heavy post. I'm absolutely knackered and am probably just rambling now so I'm going to apply my new Lauren's Way Glam Tan and head off to bed.


xx


-A few lovely bloggers took pictures of both myself and Sophie for there blogs and I seem to have lost a few cards so if you happen to be reading this please send me a little message-