Forever 21 Haul- Westfield Stratford



On Saturday, my boyfriend and I braved the extreme heat and took a trip to the new Westfields in Stratford for a holiday shop.
I really like it, apart from the fact it was ridiculously busy (queues to get in some stores!)- I had a really nice day. I like the range of different stores (and restaurants) and it's all very new and pretty.

My boyfriend managed to get tons more than I did which is always annoying but I picked up a few bargs in Forever 21, which did not disappoint. Three floors of reasonably priced beauts. I'm going to have to go again soon, when it's less busy but heres a few of my buys.


Gold Spiked Bracelet- £5.65
Basic Baggy Racer Backs- £4.75/£5.50
Burgundy and Gold Belt- £4.90
White Knit Bat Wing Top- £12.00

I think the products in Forever 21 are a lot better in real life rather than how they appear on the website, but there is still lots of choice. Have a little look here.

Have you been to the new Westfields or any of the Forever 21 stores in London? 

xx