LOOK Loud Lips- Baby Doll


Today I took a another little trip to Westfield Stratford to have a better look around. Being a week day I thought it would be easier to shop and I was right.
I've heard lots of good things about the Look magazines make up range so I popped into Superdrug to have a look for myself.


It all is very delicate and girly looking so it was a quick winner in my eyes. Most appealing to me in the range were the lipsticks- surprise! Unfortunately out of the two I was most interested in getting, Tangerine Cream one was out of stock. It looked the sweetest creamy Orange/Coral and I need it in my life. I did however manage to pick up Shade 1 Baby Doll- probably an obvious choice for me, a delightful Pink.

I rushed this onto my lips when I was taking my HD Brow shots, so please excuse the fact it's all rather slapped on.



The lipstick was £7, which I think is reasonable. Reasonable in that its half the price of a MAC lippy but a bit more on the pricey side of a 'Drug Store' lipstick and with it being a new brand- I'm kind of left a little undecided.




The outer packagings very pretty (although the White sticker with the shade name bugs me) but the lipstick casing itself is a little disappointing.  
Most importantly is the shade though and I really like it. A moisturising, buildable true Pink.
 The initial colour is sort of like when you build up MAC Gaga which I'm loving because my Gaga is on its final days and I'm using it sparingly. 



Have you tried any of the Look range? Do you think a magazine releasing a make up line is a good idea? Will you be visiting Superdrug? 

xx