A quick Foxy Locks snap


Hey dolls,

I'm absolutely loving playing around with my Foxy Locks clip in extensions at the moment. 
As promised a while back, I do have a full review coming up on Foxy Locks but I'm having a few camera issues at the moment and only want to bring you the best quality I can, so please bear with me a few days!

I thought I'd share a few Photobooth snaps of what they looked like today. I really love wearing them with a slight wave, these waves are just where the curls have dropped from the previous occasion that I wore them- so I just fluffed them up a little and voila!

Now it's the festive season I'm loving wearing them with a little fur headband or stole, or even under a little winter hat, I think they look absolutely adorable and I can't get enough of them.
I can't believe that I was an extension virgin for so long!

I hope you're all absolutely fab

xx