Elegant Touch Nail Candy


Hey dolls,

It seems that false nails and nail art especially are everywhere at the moment doesn't it?
I'm not complaining as I love a bit of nail love and so when I was sent these a while back I couldn't have been more excited.
I have a little bit of a thing for Black nails. I always have, I think with the right outfit they can look quite edgy and I like it.

This Nail Candy kit comes with 24 Black Nails, Glue tabs and two packs of Nail Art design wraps.
They're not necessarily the designs I'd normally go for, however I thought the gem designs would create a beautiful Christmas inspired nail.


I decided that I would save the false nails for another time with another wrap and instead painted my Short Classic French Elegant Touch nails with a new Black nail varnish that I have just got from the new Giles at New Look range (post coming soon). It's the Blackest of Blacks and very shiny so I thought it would act as a great alternative.
I thought that rather than go over the top, I would use just one of the Envy Wraps from the gem pack for a pretty little accent nail.


The wraps simply peel off and stick onto your chosen nail (fake or real!)- it really couldn't be any easier.

It's the perfect nail design for all of the Christmas parties happening at the moment and I am really enjoying how it looks. 
It's also adding to the sparkle of all the fairy lights in my house which is absolutely fabulous.





Have you tried any of the Elegant Touch Nail Candy Range and will your nails be featuring a little sparkle over the Christmas period?

xx