Fresh Brown Sugar Muse Gift Set









Hey sweets,

I've never really been the a biggest gift set girl, I usually find I don't like all of the products in them and that you spend over the odds for all of the products gifted in a pretty box and don't really use them.
On first impressions and without researching into these products I think I had the same thoughts- how wrong was I! 
I don't tend to like to "omg" in posts, but OMG. If ever a product was to smell of my exact favourite smell/flavour then its this.
I love sugar, but the products in this gift set smell delightful and fruity. To me, the citrus and sweet scent screams Lemon Sherbets- one of my fave things ever!

This set comes boxed with Brown Sugar Eau de Parfum, Brown Sugar Body Cream and Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment.


This eau de parfum is so lovely. On the first spray its a little bit overwhelming but I find after a minute or so it smells just how I described above- a beautiful fruity scent especially Lemon, it really reminds me of the sweetest frosting on a cupcake or something. Its beautiful. 

It comes in a 30ml bottle which for me, is the perfect size to keep in my handbag. I'm not sure this scent is for everyone- if you like sweet then I'm sure you will love it. It may not be an all day, everyday perfume but I do think it will act as the perfect spray to freshen up with throughout the day. 

Some people may think the bottle is a little bit plain, yes its really quite simple but I quite like that about it. 






When I first twisted open this Lip Treatment I was slightly apprehensive about trying it. It is a tinted lip treatment and it looks very Red. Following the sweet theme, I was a little worried it would taste of Strawberries or Cherry or something (slight phobia), but I decided to just go for it and apply. Thankfully it didn't taste of neither Cherry or Strawberry and just has both a very light taste and scent to it. 
It isn't super pigmented and only has a very slight tint and sheen which I really like.

 It applies really softly and has quite a creamy texture when on the lips.
As you can see on the photo this lip treatment has an SPF15, which as I have said so many times- is very important and a winner for me.

It's quite a tiny size at just 2.2g, but its very cute and handy. 



Last, by by no means least is my favourite product of the set. The body cream.

I've expressed by love for the scent of these products and so this is just dreamy for me.


I can't stop applying this cream to my hands just to smell it. 
It's enriched with precious oils such as apricot kernal, sweet almond, evening primrose and Joboba along with the iconic scent. 
It also includes shea butter and Vitamins C and E which all together help create such nice creamy formula that rubs into the skin really nicely and keeps you beautifully moisturised and soft.

Again, with the same scent as the perfume- if you don't like sweet then this is not for you, if you do like sweet then I really can't recommend it enough.

This body cream comes in a 100ml tube, which for me is not enough as I know I'm going to fly through the stuff. For a gift set though, it is a nice size and I think that it would make the perfect last minute christmas present. 

Now there is some good news and some bad news about this Brown Sugar Muse set.
The good news is that it only costs £20 which I think is super reasonable but the bad news is that they aren't very easily available.
You can get yourself one in the Fresh Store in London but as far as I know, in the UK that is the only place you will be able to get your hands on one of these sweet little things.

I think that Fresh is a lot more accessible in America and I know you can get them online there on the Fresh website. 

I hope that this doesn't disappoint you too much, its sad when products aren't too accessible but fingers crossed that this sweetness soon spreads a little.  

xx