The Saturdays

Hey dolls,

Last night I was lucky enough to go to see The Saturdays (again) at Wembley. I'm an absolute fan girl and have major hair and tan envy every time I see the girls.

They all looked so beautiful, Unas baby bump was fabulous and she announced her engagement which brought tears amongst the rest of the girls. 
It was a really nice show and towards the end of the evening they sang Christmas songs which to me, was an absolute dreamy delight and made the night.

In true Saturdays style, I wore FashionistA All fired up Red on my nails. I had kind of forgot about the shade amongst all of my newer purchases, but it actually was the perfect colour. The metallic in it really makes it a lovely christmassy shade and I think I will be keeping it on my nails for a couple of christmas events that I have coming up.

If you haven't seen them already, my posts on the FashionistA nails can be viewed both here and here




After seeing these girls in these fabulous silver sequins, I really can't help but want some sparkle myself.




I hope you're all fantastic and enjoying the festive period as much as I am xx