A Brow update- HD Brows & Shavata Brow Perfector

Hi guys,

In October, just before my holiday I went for my HD Brows treatment and at the time absolutely loved it, however as soon as I got on holiday (maybe a week or two after) I had extremely quick hair growth both above and underneath the brow.
I was so disappointed and ended up having to buy tweezers and sort them out.

I think that the HD Brows treatment really created a great base and has noticeably helped to sort out the shape now they have grown back fully and I would like to get HD Brows again (as I mentioned in my post it is a process), however I'm not really in any rush because I'm for once happy with the shape.


I really would recommend HD Brows, its a great concept- I just didn't enjoy the in-between stage and felt like maybe doing it before my holiday when I couldn't keep on top of it was a bit of a waste. They recommended to me that I got it done every 3-4 weeks and I was still away during that time period.


Those of you that follow me on Twitter may however have seen that I recently tweeted a picture and mentioned that I was really pleased with my brows and the product it was all down to was the Shavata Brow Perfector.
I got it about a year ago now and went through a stage of absolutely loving it. I'm not sure what turned me off of it for a while, but I ended up reaching for my pencil daily.
That's the past, I'm back using it and loving it more than ever.
It's definitely a lot more of a lighter option than the pencil, but I really like the effect. I do still often use a brow pencil slightly underneath just to make them a little more defined.

I did a post on the Shavata Brow Perfector when I first got it and it can be viewed here.



Herringbone Coat with Faux Fur Collar- Forever 21 £37



Another option which I believe is similar to the Shavata Brow Perfector is the HD Brow Palette, it's really popular at the moment especially after being sampled in a Glossy Box and I'm absolutely desperate to try it. I think after Christmas I may possibly have to treat myself.

Have you tried either of these products?

xx