Check In


Hey dollies,

I just thought I'd check in and say hello, I've been a bit of a terrible blogger recently and I am really sad about it- sorry!
I have so many products that I want to share with you but I've been a little bit poorly over the last few weeks and have just not really felt up to it.
It's not just the blogging thats suffered- I'm behind on everything. I haven't even started my christmas shopping! I tried to today but ended up in Boots buying medicine and coming straight home.
Tomorrows the day- with four days until the big one it's going to have to be really!

I've online shopped a little more than usual whilst I've been tucked up in bed, so I'll be sure to share my latest purchases with you as soon as I get back on track!

A few people have asked about my hair in the pictures above- I simply had a centre parting and used my Enrapture Heated Rollers all over. I really love the effect they create and would really recommend them if you are after volume or curls and have any space left on your santa list!

I hope you're all really well
xx