Foxy Locks Deluxe Clip In Hair Extensions

 

A while back I was contacted by the beautiful Imogen, who asked whether I would like to try some Foxy Locks extensions. I literally jumped at the chance and replied within minutes with a huge yes, as I have followed her YouTube channel and blog forever was fully aware of the brand and her products. 

Imogen colour matched me with Sunkissed Brown and very soon I had a beautiful delivery at my door.

160g 20" Deluxe clip in hair extensions in Sunkissed Brown.

The set comes packaged as pictured above and includes 10 pieces;
One x Approximately 8" wide with 4 clips
One x Approximately 7" wide with 4 clips
Two x Approximately6" wide with 3 clips
Two x Approximately 4" wide with 2 clips
Four x Approximately 1" wide with 1 clip

This is most certainly enough hair to give you fantastic length and volume.


These are the first extensions that I have tried properly. I have always been a little bit weary of wearing them, slightly scared that they would look obviously fake on me, but being so easy to use and matching my natural colour so well, Foxy Locks have now given me the confidence to wear them.

All of Foxy Locks extensions are 100% Remy tangle free human hair, which means that the hair has not been previously coloured and after being processed in order to be ready to wear- it's left so soft, shiny and beautiful for you to use without the worry of it going matted like you see some cheaper hair extensions going- another previous worry of mine. 
I am seriously impressed with how soft they were when I first opened them and how perfect they have stayed.

The clips on the hair are really simple snap clips and when clipped to your natural hair, are very well hidden. They secure to your hair really well holding in place for ages and when you need to remove them they clip off with absolute ease.

I wear mine mostly with loose curls- sprayed with heat protectant and curled with my GHD's or my Conical Wand. 

You can use these extensions just as if it was your real hair- maybe with a little more care.
They can be coloured, styled with heat, washed and conditioned and although not recommended too often- they can also be blow dried.




I have included a couple of photos that I have used in previous posts where I am wearing them.



Foxy Locks are available online here and this particular size costs £74 and is available in 14 different shades.

After using them for about two months now, I really would put these on my recommend list- after all, who doesn't want Foxy Locks?

xx