HD Brows- Vamp


Two posts ago, I was rambling a little about eyebrows and how I was in love with my Shavata Brow Perfector and mentioned towards the end that I was slightly lusting after a HD Brow Palette.

Well a day or so after, the lovely Cat from A pocket full of dreams tweeted that she was thinking of selling hers and made me a very happy girl! I think she could tell how excited I was and got it sent out to me ever so quickly so I could have fab brows for Christmas- thank you so much!

I still love my Shavata Brow Perfector, I'm not going to ditch and replace it- however, after using this only a couple of times I must admit, I am in absolute love!

This is the 'Vamp' palette which is for darker brows- it is a mirrored compact and includes the shades Nude, Carbon, Dark Brown and Rich Brown. 
I will be using this primarily for my brows, however it can be used secondly as an eye shadow palette- a very good one at that, as the shades are all very well pigmented. 

I'm not sure why I am so brow obsessed at the moment- I think everyone kind of is?

Yesterday, my boyfriend jokingly/seriously asked me "So whats the difference between your brows and a scousebrow?" Probably nothing, but I think secretly he's becoming a little obsessed too ;) Either that or I just talk about them far too much.

This palette retails at £19.99 which is quite a lot, but if you look at it in a cost effective way- being that it can be used for brows as well as eye shadow it's pretty good.




I really love the effect this gives my brows, I used the shade Rich Brown and applied it with the High definition brush.


Slight foundation flash back here- I promise I matched with the extreme tan that was Lauren's Way Glam Tan!
My shirt is the Reverse Studded Sheer Shirt from asos, I didn't end up wearing it last night because I couldn't find the right shoes! Annoying, so you'll probably see it in an outfit post nearer NYE as well. 

I hope that you're all extremely well and having a great Christmas Eve Eve.
xx