I'm back


Hello my sweets,

After a month away in Thailand I am now home.
My boyfriend and I had such a fantastic time and I can honestly say it was the best experience of my life so far.
Every single day was such a brilliant adventure full of picturesque islands, beaches, animals and if we wasn't off exploring then we was relaxing enjoying the most amazing massages and mouth watering food- or shopping. 

Our trip covered Bangkok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangnan, Krabi, Phi Phi, Phuket and Chiang Mai. 

Whilst in these delightful places I was fortunate enough to be able to do some really fabulous things but my highlights of the trip definitely include Elephant Trekking, Monkey and Tiger feeding, Island trips, Snorkelling amongst tropical fish, Thai cooking classes and viewing the most beautifully designed temples.   

It really was so wonderful and I am slightly devastated that it is now its time to get over the jet lag and get back to reality. 

However, in saying that, I am terribly excited to put up my christmas tree and get back to blogging- I have tons of brilliant things to share with you and cannot wait to get back into the swing of things.

I hope you're all fantastic and in the christmas spirit.

xx