Maybelline Baby Lips- Energizing Orange

I picked this up in Boots in Thailand purely because I thought it looked quite sweet, I liked the name and I hadn't seen it before. The powers of marketing!
I thought I had found something new but then I saw someone tweet about it a couple of days later, and though I haven't seen it at home- I'm guessing that it is? (I can't seem to find out online)

Really, this is just another lip balm, but it's Maybelline and it's Orange flavour- delish! It tastes very lovely.

This did work a little treat on my holiday and actually replaced my MAC Lip Conditioner.
It did the job well and kept my lips very moisturised. With the SPF20, it also kept my lips from burning which was probably the most important thing.

It cost me a little under 80 baht- which is about £2.

"After 4 weeks lips are deeply repaired, completely reborn. Guaranteed" - I have been using this for 4 weeks now and my lips are in good condition for this bitter cold weather, but I do think you would get this effect from using most lip balms- Carmex, Chapstick etc. 

It is a nice little product and its pretty in your handbag but I would only recommend purchasing it if you actually need a new lip balm- don't do what I did and just buy it because its Pink and Orange, well you can if you like.

If Orange isn't your fave like it is mine you can get it in three other flavours- Relieving Menthol, Anti-Oxidant Berry or Smoothing Cherry.




I hope you're all fantastic xx