My current every day make up


MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC30
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35/MAC Studio Fix Powder NC42
Make Up Forever High Definition Powder
FashionistA Palette- Earth Star, Nude, Juicy Apricot, Blush
NARS Laguna
L'oreal Lash Architect 4D
HD Brows Palette

This is the contents of my current day-to-day make up bag. 
The only thing that really varies in my routine is my foundation, depending on whether I am tanned or not. 
I always reach for my FashionistA palette, particularly for the blushes. I really, really like a tiny bit of Juicy Apricot on my cheeks. It has just enough pigment and really finishes the look.
One thing I haven't included that I do wear everyday is lipstick, that's purely because it changes every single day and at the moment I don't really have a favourite- although I am very much in love with NARS Barbarella which I got for Christmas. 

I hope you're all well 
xx