Enrapture Heated Rollers Bargain

Hey sweets,

Just a super quick post.

Tonight I mentioned on twitter that on the Debenhams website, the Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers (and the other Enrapture products) that I blogged about here are now in the sale for £65 from £75. A few of you seemed interested so I thought that I would share it with you all. 
It's a really good price and on the Debenhams site there is also a 10% off discount code which would take them down to £58.50!

They're definitely my favourite hair styler and I am using them more and more often.

I hope you don't mind this quick little post, I just know so many of you were interested in buying them.

The link is here and I hope it helps!

xx



-I have not been paid to say this, I just really wanted to save those of you that have asked me about them recently some pennies!