New CID Cosmetics i-flutter Double Brush Lengthening Mascara





As you may be aware, I recently went to the New CID Cosmetics event and this was one of the products that I was very luckily given to try.
Out of all of the products, this is the one I just had to share with you as I am completely and utterly in love with it.

With my eyebrows very nearly at the shape I want them, I find a more natural looking lash looks a lot better and flattering. With that in mind, I have been thinking about making a change with my mascara choice.
I usually go for a mascara that provides my lashes with huge amount of volume, but now I have found the perfect in-between.

New CID Cosmetics i-flutter in Black.
 i-flutter is a double brushed lengthening mascara.
It's an incredibly lightweight mascara and even when it's built up with a few layers, you can hardly feel any weight to your lashes which is fantastic.
 Initially, this mascara lengthens your lashes so much but with being so lightweight, you can also build it up to increase your lashes to a huge amount of volume if thats the look that you want.


"i-flutter double brush mascara boosts the volume, length and separation of the eyelashes. The two brushes on one wand deliver superior separation, volumising ingredients help plump up lashes and flexible polymers keep every single lash lengthened"

I have been using it quite lightly, purely for lengthening purposes, with maybe two coats like in the second picture below. I like that it looks quite natural with no clumps. 

It really works so nicely on my barely existent lashes and I have received a couple of compliments that my lashes look so long which makes me a very happy girl! 



I really like the packaging for this product, it's super shiny and sleek and looks a dream in my make up bag.

One thing that I'm not so keen on with this product is the smell, it has that scent that some mascaras have and these smells tend to give me a headache which I worry about.
It's not overbearing and so far so good, I've been headache free! 

This mascara costs £18.50 for 8ml and so is a little more on the pricey side if you're like me and tend to go for more drugstore mascaras, but if you do want to spend a few more pounds then it's definitely worth a try.

You can find this product as well as the rest of New CID Cosmetics online here

What do you think? Will your lashes be fluttering with New CID? 
xx