What I'm wearing



Yesterday I coloured my hair for the second time this week, for some reason the colours just not taking and it's starting to really annoy me.
This colour is Warm Dark Brown and I'm kind of happy with it, I would have preferred it to be a little bit darker but never mind.

I'm absolutely loving these slouchy Topshop tops at the moment, they're super comfortable and really easy to wear. They come in quite a few colours and can be found here. At £26 I think they're quite a bargain.

The lovely Kelly sold me her Topshop lipstick in Coy which I'm really loving. It's slightly drying but with a little balm it works fab- thanks Kelly!

The make up I'm wearing today is-

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover in Creamy Tan- Used as a concealer
Nars Laguna
FashionistA Rose Shine
New CID i-Flutter Mascara in Black
HD Brows Vamp Palette- Dark Brown
Topshop Lipstick in Coy

I hope you're all very well. 
xx