Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS

Hey loves,

Recently I have had so many compliments on my hair- which I must admit is a first really and although I mentioned I have been putting a little more effort into it after spending years with the just woken up look it really is down to a few different products. 

I promised to share what the delights were, and here are two of them.


OSiS Hold Miracle Volume Mousse- Salon exclusive

I've always been into hair mousse, so many people I know think it's such an old lady product but seriously, if you want volume this is how you're going to get it.
No other product gives me volume like mousse and this one is certainly no exception.

When I was sent this I was really looking forward to trying it out. I can't really remember ever trying any Schwarzkoph products, although I'm sure I have at some point.

When applied into you're damp hair it doesn't feel sticky like I have found some mousses have done in the past. It feels very lightweight on application and leaves takes to the hair very easily.
How much you use of this product really is dependant on your hair- the thickness and length. I personally get away with just using a small amount, rubbed into my roots which is ultimately where I want the volume. Differing for everyone kind of means that its often trial and error but I would suggest using a small amount to begin with.

This product provides hold as well as volume, and an even bigger deal- it helps to protect again heat damage which when styling your hair for volume is a big help.
The holds really good, and I can honestly say after using this the other day, although my hair moved and looked loose the volume really stayed throughout a whole evening without ridiculous amounts of backcombing which for me, is unheard of!

The scent of this product is what you want a hair product to smell like, it has that typical clean fresh smell- in fact it really just reminds me of a foamy shampoo.

This product comes in 200ml which is a pretty standard size for a hair mousse and although I found it available here on Look Fantastic for £9.25



OSiS Dust It Texture and Mattifying Powder- Salon exclusive

Although I have tried products similar to this, this product is completely new to me and always hunting for the best product to give my hair volume I couldn't wait to use it.

 "Feel the difference and get natural looking hair with a cool, matt finish from OSiS Dust It Mattifying Powder. Get that second day look instantly with light style control from this multi purpose volumising and texturising product"

This product really is a magic dust for the hair. I use it for volume more than texture but it gives the hair a really good look and edge to it. It quite literally makes my hair HUGE. 

The directions for use on the product are Directions of use:

Rub the product until it quickly turns into a paste or shake directly into dry hair and manipulate into desired style.
For extra root volume you can apply Dust It directly to the roots.

When I use this product in my hair, it's purely because I want lots of lift and volume at the roots and I want it to stay there. As used to "boofing" my hair up as I am, it becomes really annoying especially so a product that provides the volume and holds it is quite honestly a dream come true.

The product itself is a very very fine white powder and has a very subtle scent. 

One thing I really don't like and wish I could change is the feel of it.
 It doesn't feel very pleasant in your hands nor does it on your hair, it's one of those products that I personally think does a fantastic job, but has the risk of making you feel like you need to give your hair a good wash- almost like a thick product build up? However, unfortunate as it is, when it comes to using most volumising styling products on your roots- this is how they quite often feel.

You need the smallest amount of powder, it does come out of the bottle quite generously but you really do need to use this sparingly. I would advice using it little bit by little bit, rather than going in with it all at once- just to be safe. A little really does go a surprisingly long way. 

It's quite a small little bottle at 10g of product, but its handy as a product that you can take with you in your bag. 
 I found it here on Look Fantastic for £12.30

I'll be posting the rest of what I have been using on my hair very shortly, but these two products are the main things I have been using and loving to style my hair.

I hope you're all very well

xx