What I'm wearing


Hey dollies,

I thought I would share with you the make up that I wore to the #zomgbloggersbash last night, celebrating the fabulous Zoe's Rockalily Lipstick ZOMG . It was a fabulous evening and I'll be sure to post a few photos that I took throughout the night.

The make up I wore:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC35
MAC Prep & Prime Translucent Powder
Nars Laguna
FashionistA Juicy Apricot
MAC Hue
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
New CID Cosmetics i-flutter
New CID Cosmetics i-gel

My hair colour has finally decided to stay rather than fade which I'm really happy about.
At the moment I'm putting a little more effort into doing my hair, rather than my usual wake up and go look. I've been using a few new volumising products and sleep-in rollers at night. I'm really loving them all and will do a post on it all very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

I hope you're all very well
xx