Some new things..


Topshop Freedom Pearl Bib Collar- £14
Topshop Freedom Collar Necklace- Sale £1.50 
Miss Selfridge Diva Spike Necklace- £10
Topshop Freedom Spike Necklace- £14
Miss Selfridge  Diva Cuff-  £10

Earlier on this afternoon, I was given a wonderful invitation to a party in London with my boyfriend which was completely out of the blue and incredibly exciting.
Normally, parties are planned ahead leaving you a while to fret over what to wear.
I went into absolute panic mode, chucked on the closest clothes to me and dashed over to Outfit which is the biggest lifesaving shop ever- slight exaggeration.
I really wasn't sure what I wanted to get, I haven't really been looking at things recently because I'm on a major spending ban so was going into Topshop with a completely open mind.

Being a huge lover of Cream dresses, I thought I'd play it safe and go with this dress, it was actually the first thing I picked up which was a result. The Topshop Cream Crepe Shirt Dress. It's really flattering and I like the material and the back detail. It was a little pricey at £46 but it was a last minute thing and I needed at least an option. 

In terms of accessories, I really wasn't sure on whether I wanted to go girly or a be little bit edgy, so I decided to pick up a few different items and decide when I tried it all on at home. I'm not completely greedy and will be returning the one I don't wear- I personally think £10-£14 is quite a lot for "junk jewellery" as my mum calls it, and I certainly haven't got money to waste.

I really like the Topshop Pearl Bib Collar, but I'm all over spikes and things at the moment, and I think I will get more wear out of either the Miss Selfridge or Topshop Spikes.

What do you think? Do you like these little jewels I picked up?


(Apologies for the terrible lighting, I'm having a real problem with taking photos with the lighting in my bedroom at the moment!)

xx