Teds Beauty Spot- Shellac nails and Blink & Go lashes





On Monday evening, I visited One Aldwych, a beautiful hotel situated opposite Somerset House to pop into visit the beautiful Handpicked Media Suite, which for the day was home to Ted Baker for LFW.
I had an absolutely wonderful time and was completely spoilt by both the Ted Baker and Handpicked Media team. 

The room was full of all of such beautiful clothes and I have absolutely fallen in love with a couple of bags and bikinis that you may have seen me tweet.

 As well as offering very generous goodie bags, which included the most amazing Laptop Bag ever, they also offered treatments and I was very kindly given the chance to get some Blink & Go Noveau Eyelash Extensions and my first Shellac manicure! I felt like an absolute princess being pampered in such a beautiful suite, quite the dream.

You may or may not be aware, but Ted Baker has a beauty salon in there London Cheapside store- Teds Beauty Spot and as well as Eyebrow shaping and tinting, these are a couple of the treatments that they offer.

My eyelashes took about thirty minutes to apply. It went surprisingly well seeing as I usually hate anyone touching my eyes (applying lashes for me etc). The lashes were glued very delicately to my natural lashes and applied in an extremely natural looking fashion. I didn't want them to be too in your face and I am so pleased with how they look.
They are said to last for about two weeks, but I have had a couple fall out already. This isn't necessarily a bad thing right now, as if anything, they look a little more natural.

I was very, very excited to be given a Shellac manicure, so many of my friends rave about Shellac but because I usually have falsies its never been something I gone for.
After each application being set and dried in with the UV light, my nails look absolutely shiny and near perfect.
I forgot to write down the shade that was used, but its a very dark Chocolate Brown with ever such a slight Red tone.
Four days on, and I'm pleased to say they still look absolutely fabulous and theres not a scratch or chip in sight.
The downside to Shellac is that you have to have it removed, but the good thing is that I will be taking a trip to Teds Spot to do so and will be treating myself to my eyebrow goodness at the same time.

Overall, a very lovely day was had and I can't wait to visit the quirky Teds Spot now.

For the full treatment list that Teds Spot has to offer, visit there website here