Superdrug Event- Sleek


This evening I popped along to the wonderful Haymarket Hotel to the Superdrug Press Show, which was showcasing all there new things for the Summer.

One brand that I always think of when it comes to Superdrug, is Sleek and so it is no surprise that whilst in the event I seemed to be quite attracted to the Sleek stand. 

They have launched some absolutely beautiful new products and have a couple in the pipeline. There were two that especially stood out to me and I couldn't wait to share them with you.



First of all, Sleek Blush By 3.
These products are amazing. I want all of them and am pretty sure when I get a few spare pennies I will be treating myself.
There is five compacts in the Blush By 3 range, all of which include three shades of blushes;
Pumpkin
 Lace
 Pink Sprint
Flame
Sugar
I need Lace desperately (the top photo furthest to the right), its a combination of three Orange and Coral coloured blushes and is a delight.
The shades of all five palettes can be layered for a deeper intensity or worn on there own for a highly pigmented shade for your cheeks. 
Pink Spirit is the only palette to be made up of three mattes as they others all have at least one shimmer shade, which although I'm not a huge fan of shimmer- these are all quite subtle. 

These are fortunately available now from Superdrug and cost £9.99


Secondly are these amazing amazing additions to the very popular Contour Kit family.
 Originally created with the two shade Contour Kit, Sleek have now created Face Form. A contour kit with a third product- either a highlighter or a blush. 
These are available in four shades;
Fair- Contouring powder, highlighting powder and Rose Gold Blush
Light- Contouring powder, highlighting powder and Rose Gold Blush
Medium- Contouring powder, highlighting powder and a bronzer
Dark- Contouring powder, highlighting powder and a darker bronzer.

I really like the size of these products, and the fact that even with a mirror they are still very compact and sleek.

I can see these being a very popular product so will be grabbing one as soon as I can.

These will be available in Superdrug in March and will cost just £8.99



Have you seen any of the Sleek Blush By 3 palettes and will you be keeping a little eye out for the Face Form Palettes?

xx