Xen Tan Dark Lotion- The new look



In December 2010, I posted about my favourite fake tan ever (here) and can you believe that I am still raving about the same product? Since, then I have tried so many self tanning products but Xen Tan Dark Lotion is the one I always find myself going back to. 

Every single day, I am tweeted with questions such as "Whats your favourite fake tan?" and every single  time I reply with the same answer, and continue to make Xen Tan tweeter blush with my love and raves for this brand.

I ordered this one last week, and when it came I was a little terrified as I saw the bottle had changed, and for a few moments I was pretty terrified that the formula may have too. 
Fear not, it's still the wonderful sweet marzipan smelling tan that I have loved for all this time and it still gives a beautiful, long lasting colour to your skin- without leaving you all patchy like most self tanners do.

When I saw pictures of the new packaging online, I was really excited and thought it looked a lot better but in real life, I must say, I am a little disappointed. I thought it would look a lot more expensive and luxurious, but my thoughts are quite the opposite. I prefer simple looking bottles and the fancy font changes aren't my favourite. 

In terms of the olive based colour, I have found a few tanning products that give slightly similar (not too orange) colour but overall none come close to lovely shade Xen Tan Dark Lotion gives you and so if you haven't tried it already, then I highly recommend that you do. 
The texture, the smell, the colour guide and the quick drying formula cannot be beaten in my opinion and so I will continue to be Xen Tans top fan. 

This award winning tan retails for £28.99 in stores and on the Xen Tan website, but I purchase mine from Feel Unique, as I have done every few months for nearly two years where it costs only £17.99 and is delivered in a super quick time.  


For more information about Xen Tan Dark Lotion and a little more in depth review, see my post here. 
xx