Xen Tan Dark Mist Intense





 I mentioned in a previous post that Feel Unique were so kind as to send me a little box of treats and fortunately for me, this was one of the products.

Xen Tan is my favourite fake tan brand ever and I am constantly recommending and raving about it.
It's one of the more expensive brands, but for the past couple of years I have purchased my Xen Tan Dark Lotion from Feel Unique, as it's a lot cheaper on there than anywhere else. Funnily enough though, always going straight to repurchase that, I never have even given this product a thought.
To be honest, I never even knew that this product existed- which is weird, because I know my fake tans. Well, at least I thought I did!

This is the Xen Tan Dark Mist Intense weekly self tan, which like all of the Xen Tan products I have used, falls in to the dark range.
Unlike the others that I have tried; Xen Tan Dark Lotion and Xen Tan Absolute Luxe, this is in a spray formula, which I must admit is probably my least favourite when it comes to fake tan formulas.
I would say that this product falls between the two, with the colour and lasting power of the Dark Lotion (my fave) and the Vanilla scent of Absolute Luxe, but is most similar to the Dark Lotion.

The colour I achieve from using this is the same Olive colour that I get from using the Xen Tan Dark Lotion, although that's maybe after a couple of uses rather than after the initial application. This does too, have an immediate colour/colour guide, but it isn't as visible. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I like to see dark full tan immediately.
It's a very light pump spray, and although I imagined that this would be quicker to apply, I actually find it takes a little longer, as I find myself spraying my body and then applying the mitt to rub in and so forth, whereas with the lotions I can apply the to the mitt and go from there. I don't like to spray the mitt, as I feel it could soak it up and you could potentailly lose so much product that way. 
I have become a slight pro in the art of tanning, and have nailed my tanning routine to just a couple of minutes- amazing right? But with this I do find it a lot more lengthy, so would probably recommend this as more of a top up tan for in-between? 

It rubs in really easily, and dries super quickly. Quicker than the lotion does, and although I don't have any issues with Xen Tan lotions, it doesn't feel sticky in the slightest so is absolutely perfect for a top up and go.

Something I love about Xen Tan products, is that they are also designed to wear on your face. A lot of self tanning products don't recommend it, but Xen Tan is for the face and body. I do find that they don't take amazingly to my face like they do my body, but they work enough to give me a healthier glow.

I find this mist not to be as even as the other products, but I think thats just a case of me being so used to them and finding a spray harder to work with. I have had the unfortunate streak or two, which I must admit, is a little strange for me. But again, if you was to use this as an in-between or a top up, I doubt there would be much of a problem.

I do like this product a lot, but I will continue to stick to my favourite product in the range which is the Xen Tan Dark Lotion. I prefer the Marzipan sweet smell to the richer Vanilla scent of this, which I have mentioned in previous Xen Tan raves and the consistency of the product. 
  
My previous Xen tan product and service reviews are here (Dark Tan Absolute Luxe), here (Dark Lotion- more recent), here (Dark Lotion) and here (Xen Tan Spray Tan)- did someone say fan girl?

This product is available on Feel Unique here for £17.50 with free delivery (which I must add is always very quick for me).

For more information on all of the products, visit the Xen Tan Website.
  
Have you tried this or any of the other Xen Tan products? What are your opinions?

xx