Collection Metallic Cream Eyeshadows- Platinum Bling & Rock n Rose







 A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Collection 25th Birthday Party which was held in 24, London.
Unfortunately my camera failed me, but it was a lovely night full of lots of very lovely bloggers.
Diana Vickers and Fanfair both performed which was a special treat and we partied away sipping cocktails, playing with make up and making the most of the Collection photo booth.

On leaving the event, we was very kindly given goodie bags and so I thought I would swatch a couple of bits for you. 

Collection Metallic Cream Eyeshadows in Platinum Bling and Rock n Rose*

It's probably no news to you that eyeshadows aren't really for me, I do try to love them but I just don't have the technique and so it always tends to end up looking a little bit meh on me.

Although these shades aren't necessarily me, I do think the products are pretty good.
They are incredibly soft and velvety on application and something that I wasn't expecting is that they dry extremely fast. It is good that they dry fast,  but I think if they stayed a little tacky for a couple of minutes, they would act act a great base for power eyeshadow.
They are super easy to apply and once applied, they do blend out really well but again with drying so fast, you do have to be quick with them.
I imagine for a beginner or someone who doesn't like to spend forever on there eyes, these would be the perfect little product.

"Intense colour, ultra creamy eyeshadow for all day crease free wear!
Apply the shadow and blend with fingertip, allow to dry for 30 seconds."

There are six colours in the collection and although they are all pretty I would prefer more bronze and neutral colours myself. These shades are both super pigmented and metallic, I tried to take a few pictures of the swatches to show you how much so, and how they catch the light.

These are available to buy in Boots and cost just £2.99.

Have you tried anything from Collection? What's your favourite? (Mines the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer)

xx