Sure Maximum Protection







On Tuesday I had an extremely busy day and in the evening was invited down to the Sure Womens Maximum Protection event at Vanilla.
It was such a lovely way to end a hectic day, with lots of fabulous company and delicious themed cocktails. We all got involved and played games to test us under pressure and I must have been having a good day, as I won a beautiful bottle of Champagne for fastest time on the above Buzz game- a super speedy 8 seconds ;)

Sure have created three new super conditioning, Maximum protection deodorants and I personally find them absolutely brilliant.
I was kind enough to be given a couple to try out prior to this event and though creamy deodorants were never really my thing, they have quickly taken place over any deodorant in my bathroom cabinet. 

They offer a huge amount of protection for 48 hours, which is a lot and although I am assuming we all wash daily anyway, is super reassuring as you know it will get you through the day at least. 

Sure Maximum Protection uses a TRIsolid formula, that is made up of three components; extra strength dryness protection, patented fragrance technology that contains odor-protecting microcapsules that dissolve when you sweat to keep you smelling nice and skin conditioning ingredients to protect you from any irritation.
 It is really so moisturising and whilst at the event, a scientist was there to show us a little trick at how the ingredients work to literally stop any sweat coming through (yuck!). One of the ingredients was a gel that created a wall to stop even a full glass of water soaking through a piece of material. It was super soft and in fact really reminded me of a face primer! 

They really are fabulous products, especially for me in my line of work. I mentioned that I used this product in my 'Products I take to the sky with me' post, and it really has become a necessity for me.  Everyone needs deodorant and this keeps me so fresh throughout any day- stressful or not.

This product is available in three variations; Clean Fresh Scent, Confident and Sensitive.
They are 45ml in size and have a RRP of £5.09- slightly more expensive than most deodorants, but honestly, they really are so worth it. 

Will you be adding trying this to keep you fresh throughout the Summer months?

xx