What I'm wearing, Wahanda and a hair cut




MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Chanel Bronze Universal
NARS Laguna
Laura Mercier Peach Whisper
Eylure Individual Lashes- Brown*
Gold by Giles Bronze Blush* 
HD Brow Palette Rich Brown
MAC Hue
L'oreal Caresse Lovely Rose

I went out last night for a few cocktails at the Mayfair Bar in London to celebrate one of my friends birthdays. I wore a little bit more make up than usual and decided to wear some lashes which surprisingly, I haven't done for a while. On my eyes I'm wearing a combination of colours, which in fact all come from a Gold by Giles Bronze blush set which is made up of five shades. The pigmentations lovely and though they're obviously not intended for your eyes, I thought why not and was pleasantly surprised!
I recently purchased a Laura Mercier blush in Peach Whisper and I am loving it. It's such a pretty, pretty product so expect a full review shortly.

Last week I finally got my hair cut! It's not massively different, but thats purely because I wanted to keep the length as I am enjoying it and it makes getting ready for work easier and a lot less stressful.
Wahanda were kind enough to offer me a voucher to spend on a 'Wahanda Spa Deal' on their website, and I quite frankly jumped at the chance. The website is full of salons, spas and pretty much every treatment you could possibly dream of, the majority with fabulous deals at amazing prices. I was too spoilt for choice and though I really wanted to go on a Spa Day, I knew a haircut was super necessary so opted for a haircut at the Lisa Shepherd Salon in London. I'd heard so many incredible reviews about it, and spent my voucher on a 50% off Cut, Treatment and Blow dry, which was £39. The website it super easy to use and is really worth a look, especially if you already have a treatment or spa day in mind! I've been looking at a few really reasonable deals that Wahanda offer since, that I'm considering giving as presents which I think is a really good idea.
I got my hair cut by the lovely Carly, who may I add did the best blow dry I have ever had, it was all big, bouncy and full of volume- it's just a shame I got rained on twice afterwards! 

I coloured my hair as normal with Nice n Easy- Dark Warm Brown, it's semi permanent and fades pretty quickly but it's cheap and cheerful and I love the colour and shine it gives me.

I hope you're all really well and having a lovely weekend

xx