What I'm wearing..



MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC30
Chanel Bronze Universal
Benefit Hervana*
HD Brow Rich Brown
Gold by Giles Mascara*
L'Oreal Caresse Lovely Rose

Two products I'm especially liking from todays make up are the Gold by Giles mascara, it takes a couple of coats to get the look I like, but it definitely works very really well at lengthening my lashes! The second product is my beloved Chanel Bronze Universal- why didn't I get this sooner? I love it so much. I'm going to do a full review on this probably in the coming week so keep your eyes peeled. 

I finally have booked a hair appointment for next week, after reading so many raves I booked an appointment at the Lisa Shepherd Salon in London. I won't be having a major cut, because I'm enjoying having it a little longer at the moment but I'm looking forward to ditching the horrible ends and having it be  a little more manageable. 
I'm suffering a little bit at the moment with a small patch of dry scalp- yuck right? I've tried a couple of products which calm it down but then it sadly creeps up on me again. This isn't something I really wanted to tell the world, but I would love some recommendations if you have any? 

I hope you're all well xx