Kim Kardashian True Reflection UK Launch




















This photo is courtesy of @JEYFLASH Photography

You may or may not be aware that I am a huge Kardashian fan girl. I love them all so much, and so when I was given another opportunity to meet Kim at the launch of another fragrance I was absolutely blown away excited.

I attended the Rose Club in London this evening, to celebrate the launch of True Reflection- Kim Kardashians newest fragrance to be released in the UK. 
We entered the venue via the red carpet and was greeted with the most gorgeous Midori cocktails and canapés. After a short wait, all be it a rather crowded and hot wait, Kim arrived looking as fabulous as always and I must say, she seemed extremely happy and compared to the last launch, very relaxed and laid back. 
Sporting her new shorter hair, she looked so very lovely- her make up was super bronzed and fabulously contoured and she wore a dark, smokey winged eye which I think looks incredible. I'm sure you'll agree by the photos above, that she looks absolutely amazing. Major Kardashian envy going on here! 
In true Kardashian style, E! were there filming for the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and I'm sure you can imagine how excited this makes me. We was pretty close to Kim and Jonathan the whole night (eek!) so we had to sign consent forms for filming, which of course I was more than happy to do! I am so, so excited to see the footage when it airs.
The fragrance itself is completely different to her original perfume, which may I add I have repurchased since because I really do love it. It's a lot more of a sophisticated scent, with richer notes in comparison to the previous one. I haven't had enough sprays yet, but when I have I will be sure to share my thoughts with you.
Incase you missed them before, my posts on the previous Kim Kardashian fragrance, are herehere and here.  

Tonight really was such a delightful evening and I really do feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to go along. Being such a fan girl, it was one of those moments that I'm pretty sure I will treasure forever. 


xx