What I'm wearing- Miss Selfridge & Primark





Black Step Hem Shirt Dress- Miss Selfridge
Peach Blazer- Primark
Silver Cuff- Miss Selfridge
Silver necklace- H&M

Deciding on what to wear to the Kim Kardashian launch last night was a bit of a stress, for two weeks I was trying to figure out an outfit but you know what its like- when you need something you can't find it and when you don't need it you find lots you like.
I picked up this dress in Miss Selfridge, to be honest I wasn't too sure on it and I'm still not. I do like it, but I can't get used to the step hem. It looks quite nice pictured here, but in real life I didn't feel too comfortable.
I picked up the trusty Primark blazer in Peach a few days ago, I really like the simplicity of them and wear my other two with everything.

At the point of taking these photos, I wasn't too sure what shoes to wear. I decided on a pair of Black Platform Courts from River Island that I've had a few years now.

What do you think of step hem dresses? Are they something you would wear?

xx