Liz Earle Colour Collection













Liz Earle recently launched a make up colour collection, to join her award winning skin care ranges and I can't tell you how excited I was when I first heard that this was going to happen.

I recently did a photo shoot and the make up artist used some Liz Earle products that she had received before the launch and I was blown away with the results from the concealer, which worked absolute wonders for my super blemished skin that day.

A couple of weeks ago now, I was asked whether I would like to try out a couple of the pieces and I jumped at the chance. I was very kindly sent-
Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Nude 03*
Perfect Fix Concealer in Fair 02*

I'll start with my thoughts on the Healthy Glow Cream Blush, which I really annoyingly swatched before taking photographs of! 
I'm pretty much a newbie to cream blushes, I've never really been sure on them as I just love the way a standard powder blush looks and feels on my skin. I've often been put off by application of cream blushes and how they would sit on top of my base but I can honestly say I am so pleased with the results of how this both applies and looks on my skin. 
It's super creamy and pigmented and really this is another case of a little goes a long way. The first time I tried it I applied too much and ended up looking a little bit like Noddy. It does blend out well, which thankfully, on that occasion was a life saver.
It's a very lovely colour, though named Nude, Nude it isn't. It's described as a Subtle Rosy Apricot. When it is first applied on the skin, the Rosy tones are very strong, but I find once it is blended out and starts to settle on the skin, the Apricot tones definitely come out and what you are left with is a really pretty dewy shade, perfect for the summer. 


The packaging is so lightweight and tiny, super compact and perfect for carrying around with you as it also homes a little mirror which I personally like in a blush compact. 

The healthy glow cream blushes are available in seven different shades and cost £16.50.

The Perfect Fix Concealer is something that I'm really excited about. Like I mentioned before, it was used on me and a photo shoot and worked wonders. I thought maybe it was just the fact that it was applied by a make up artist who had amazing technique, but it really is all down to the product itself. 
Day to day, I don't really suffer with blemishes and the small ones that I do have, I don't really cover up. I'm more concerned with covering up my ever-lasting dark circles and this concealer does the job perfectly, without being drying which I quite often find a problem with concealers.

 It's creamy enough to blend easily and doesn't take too much warming up into the skin like I find a lot of concealers do. With my main concern being my under eye area, I find it's important that I use something that doesn't take a lot of work as the area itself is very delicate. 
I'm really pleased with the results of this concealer, I've been on the hunt for one recently and for the moment I am loving this one. 
One thing I'm not so keen on is the smell, it has that make up scent that kind of reminds me of plasticine, which then makes me feel as if I am caking it on. Of course, I'm not, but it just has that kind of smell that makes me for a second think I am ;)

The packaging is a shiny mirrored dream which I am very fond of and the size is just right making this product in my opinion a winner.

The Perfect Fix Concealer is available in seven shades and costs £13.50, which I think is a reasonable price in comparison to others on the market.

 I now really want to try the Light Reflecting Concealer and the Natural Finish Loose Powder. 
What do you think about Liz Earle moving into Make Up? Are these products on your want list?

xx