Japonesque Eyelash Curlers










As much as I'm not so much all about the full on lashes any more, I most definitely still like them to look neat and have a nice shape to them. Without any product or curling before hand, my lashes are pretty much small lifeless stubs and so regardless to whether I am going to go all out or not, I feel the need to curl them is always necessary.

I saw the Pocket Pink Go Curl Eyelash Curler* advertised and remember thinking it was super cute. It's very dainty and is the perfect tool to carry around in my make up bag as it is so compact, pretty and does a really good job at curling my lashes. 
Though it does do an extremely good job, with it being so small it isn't the easiest eyelash curler I have ever used. It's convenient in size, but not so much so in practicality. When I curl my lashes, though I shouldn't be, I am often quite rough but with these, you can't really move them around much or see how close to the root you actually are. 
It don't think it is a product that will last forever in my collection, as it is very plastic and therefore also quite delicate. If I do go in with too much pressure I do worry slightly that I may break/crack it. 

This curler does come with a refill, which is kept at the bottom and is very handy. I always manage to lose my refills which can be such a pain! As well as this being really convenient, Japonesque also offer their customers free refills for the life of the product, which I think is great customer service and a definite pro when deciding whether or not to make a purchase. 

To be honest, the curl in my lash does pretty much always stick around, regardless of what product I use and this product is no exception. A lovely little curl is kept throughout the day and I don't really ever feel the need to re-curl, although with it being so small it's no struggle to keep in your bag just in case.

The Heated Pink Mini Curler* is absolutely beautiful. I can't tell you how much I love this. I'm not new to Heated Eyelash Curlers, in fact I remember getting a set when I was about 13 and thinking I was the absolute bees knees! 
I've owned a couple of No7 ones in the past, which I have always been pleased with although I lost half of my last pair and never got round to repurchasing them.
This is a very welcomed addition to my make up bag and I absolutely love using it.

It's a nice size for use and so easily gives you a comfortable curl. With a simple battery operated on/off slider, the curler heats up but in no means to burning temperature which I know is what some people worry it will be like. I find them so safe to use confidently, I hold the comb so close to my eye and don't feel any heat at all. The heat from the coil really is minimal but enough to do an extremely good job on my upper lashes! 

These are meant to be perfect for "hard to curl" lashes, which I imagine would be true. Like I mentioned before, my lashes aren't great naturally but I don't find it hard to get a curl on them either, maybe this is why this tool works extra well for me.
Unlike standard eyelash curlers, I feel absolutely comfortable with using this throughout the day without the worry of my lashes sticking on the squeeze! It literally is just like an eyelash comb, so no squeezing or pinching involved! 

I really do love these and the fact that they're a Pink rubber finish is a huge bonus to me.

The Pocket Pink Go Curl curlers cost around the £10 mark and the Heated Pink Mini Curler around £12.50.

The full Japonesque range can be found online here and can be purchased in John Lewis, Boots and I have more recently spotted them with free UK delivery on Hair HQ.

Do these Pink beauts make your lashes flutter?

xx