What I'm Wearing- Glamorous Dress, Zara Clutch, Silver & Turquoise Jewellery









About a month ago, I entered a little Glamorous Twitter competition and won! I can't believe it, I never win anything and I am so pleased. This dress is a beautiful addition to my wardrobe and is so fitting in my dress style and I can't wait to wear it throughout the summer. 
Dressed both up and down, I find it so incredibly pretty. I especially love the material and the back detail. I have a lot of Cream lace in my wardrobe, but I haven't got anything with a back like this so it is just perfect.

I decided to team it up with some Silver and Turquoise jewellery; my above the knuckle ring from Love, Hearts and Crosses, my cuff from Miss Selfridge and my Turquoise Ring and Bangle that I got in Thailand.
With the dress being very plain and light, I decided to bring in a little colour with my Day Clutch from Zara.

Bearing in mind, I am standing in front of a White background in a Cream dress, I am extremely impressed with my current tan. It's a mix between real and fake, the fake coming from a seriously amazing product- Perricones No Sun Tanner. I love it so much and will be sure to review it soon.

This Glamorous dress costs just £28.99 and is available here. With a couple of studded bits that I have had my eye on for a while, their website is most definitely worth a look.

What do you think of this look? Do you love the back as much as I do?

xx