Schwarzoph OSiS Festival Hair


I love summer, I love hair and I love festivals so when I read about a little OSiS hair competition on Twitter, I thought it would be a little fun to enter. 

Festivals are such great places and no matter how un-glam standing on a field normally in wellies may sound, its far from it. Everyone wants to look good, but it can be tricky especially in the UK when you want to look good come rain or shine- but don't necessarily know whether or not the weather will work in your favour. 
Above I have put together four quick festival hair styles that I would opt for.

Look One- Centre parting with loose curls through the ends.
This is a super cute look and teamed with a sweet girly festival outfit this would look lovely. I used OSiS Miracle Volume Mousse and the Dust It Volume Powder that I blogged about here to style it, but I think that the OSiS Glamour Queen spray or OSiS Mess It would work also work treat. To get the original curls, I used my GHDs, but then pulled the Dust through them to loosen them out and mess them up a bit. I think the dust it opwder is the perfect product to take with you if you want to achieve volume and rough edgy look, it's also tiny so is easy to carry around with you for re-boofing.

Look Two- Centre parting, loose girls and a braid.
This is the hair style that my hair would probably end up with towards the evening if I had started off with look one. Two simple little side braids, kirby gripped back to keep my hair off my face. I would probably dust some of the new OSiS Refresh Dust through it too, to revamp it if not for that evening, for the next day!

Look Three- Centre parting side braids, swept up into a messy top knot.
If you can't bare to have your hair down all day, or if the unwanted rain starts to fall (or if you get beer in it-don't ask!) then you will probably do what I tend to do every year and end up wanting to put it up. Rather than than just planting it on top of your head, try keeping the braids in and gather the hair into a pony tail. From here you can then decide whether you want to keep it like that, or do what I have done and twist it into a top knot. 
It's all pretty loose and still, I think, looks really sweet. If you have fly away hair like me or hair thats likely not to stay like that, then OSiS Freeze spray may be worth trying.

Look Four- Tight Bun.
For day two of festival fun, your hair may not be in the best styling condition. You could use the OSiS Refresh Dust to revive it, or you could do what I would do and put it up but try to still keep it glam. The chances are, the products you used one day one would work in your favour for this and keep it up and in place all day. Personally, I love day two hair. Super clean hair never really works too well for me. 
To achieve this bun, I turned upside down and scraped my hair into a tight ponytail, swept my hair through a doughnut, wrapped it into a bun and kirby gripped it into place. If you have fly aways, like I do and want to keep this a neat bun, then a little OSiS Session Hairspray might work well to keep the bun in shape without any dreaded flyways as well stopping them bits that fall out! 

Are you going to any festivals this year? What are you planning on wearing and would you do your hair like any of these?

xx

*The only products I have tried are the OSiS Dust It and the OSiS Miracle Volume Mousse, which I absolutely love. I have used the other products as examples for the competition.